On 11th of Jan 2014 Begach running club members have gathered for the annual meeting as a charity NGO.
- Members: 30
- Present: 13
- Written authorisations for voting: 3
- Quorum: 15
1. Report for activities in 2013
- Voted/accepted with majorty
2. Voted dates for events in 2014.:
- Spring event for members and friends – 16.3
- Pancharevo half marathon – 11.5
- Corporate relay – 8.6
- Marathon Pleven – 28.9 (to be confirmed)
- Sofia Morning Run – 26.10
- 1000km balkan charity challenge (organised with Ro Club Marathon) – 1-10 November 2014.
3. Club members and monthly events
- it has been decided to create a closed group for the members of the club
- in the group to discuss monthly events for the members – the work should be managed by 2 members outside of the board, or any member-volunteer
- to make contracts for members of the club to act as event managers and invest time in event management
- To recommend specialists (doctors, trainers) for running and nagotiate discounts for their recommendation in the site’s general public.
5. Membership fee
- Kept to 50 BGN
6. Charity work causes suppotted this year
- Sports for childen with disabilities or health problems
- Infrastructure for runners
- Searching for partners for the club in specialized services: law, creative, programmers, financial, etc.
- 2 honorable members are accepted (both with great contributions to charity): Ivan Darpatov and Ivan Vargoulev. Honorable membership is for 1 year.
- The club will work for partnership with Sofia Municipality and Sofia Marathon.