On 26th of November, we’ve made our annual meeting and the Begach members voted what will happen in 2015. Here’s a list:
- Members will be accepted all trough the year, but the ones paied up to 31 december, will become members starting from next year. сYou can still become member till 15 December this year.
- Begach will aim to organise running guides trough sofia if there’s a large enough group of enthusiasts
- Spring360 – our 6-hour ultramarathon in Sofia’s Yuzhen park will be an official event
- KIDS run will happen on more events as part of – Pancharevo Half Marathon and Business Run
- We’ll create a link with bike organisation to create duathlons – bike + run
- Begach eaned mandate for organising Tole-Run, details TBA
- We’ll create a begach traning camp – a few days in the mountains with professional trainers
- We aim to create Begach meetup (summer/fall) – one-day conference featuring coaches, nutritionists, trainers, etc.
Here are the dates of our events in 2015, they’re all on Sundays:
- 22 March – Spring 360
- 26 April – Pancharevo Half Marathon
- 17 May – Pleven Marathon, featuring Bulgaria’s half marathon championship
- 7 June – Business Run
- 18 October – Sofia Morning Run
For list of full events in Sofia and the region, check RunBg’s Calendar.